So, since today is my birthday I feel justified in sharing some random photos that I like and no one else in particular has to care about. Enjoy, and I'll at least
try to keep the captions informative, if not interesting.

Here's my Bo Bo Joe (
Hoban) at the beach. He's the most
snuggly dog you'll ever meet, and he has the BIGGEST tongue! Unfortunately, he does like to use it in giving too many kisses. Watch out!

Here's Mr.
Gaius at the beach, sitting pretty in the hole he dug all by himself. He had the best time! Flung sand all over me, of course, but I don't mind. He looks too cute to try and stop him!

Between him and me, at least ONE of us should lift some weights!
Aaaaah, the gratuitous magic of artfully taking photos of one of the best books ever in my back yard. Not that it needed it, but I think it looks even prettier, by the flowers with the sun on its face... Did I just cross a line?

This is the first gardenia that has bloomed on this bush since I planted it over a year ago. Come to think of it, it's its first flower
ever. I could put that in my other blog! The Gardenia symbolizes joy/ good luck/ secret love. I could use quite a bit of the first two... If it wants to stand for secret love then I'll push it through the fence and hope that someone who needs it comes by.

I just thought this one came out pretty. Watch out, someone I know may get this on a card some day. Just act surprised, and humor me by saying it's a pretty picture at least, before you point out that you already saw this shot online.

This shot and the one below go together. The sign says (with parts removed), "Bridge Unsafe, Cross At Own Risk." This is the bridge:

This is one of those times when Trina and I asked ourselves-- as this was in
LaPush-- who, or how many people
tried to cross this bridge before they put a sign nearby?

This final one is a sign that Trina and I found pretty hilarious on the drive to Port Angeles. I think you had to be there, so I just put this in for her. Thanks for being excited about my birthday
for me, Trina! Happy my Birthday to YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment