Get Smart! Paul and I went to see this movie tonight, on a whim. It was pretty good. I am not a huge Steve Carell fan, though I place him miles above Ben Stiller on the humor scale. He's a bit more understated in this movie, and I think that makes him even more likeable. The former Rock, Dwayne Johnson, did a mediocre job in his role as Agent 23. I expected more from him, and was disappointed. A decent performance from Anne Hathaway, though if you're hoping for an Angelina-esque super sexy badass, she hasn't quite made it. A fun comedic element added by "Heroes" Masi Oka and Nate Torrence. Overall, a fun little action movie that is enjoyable with quite a few good laughs, though it doesn't quite live up to it's big brothers (such as Die Hard 4 or Casino Royale).
** Don't agree with me? Get your own blog.**
Frustration and sadness
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment